- 2 Infinity pools
- Children’s pool
- Duniye Spa
- Dive centre
- Golf driving range, putting green & 9 hole ‘pitch & putt’
- Sports grounds including beach volleyball, football, badminton, and tennis courts
- Fitness centre
- Selection of non-motorised water sports including snorkelling, catamarans, kayaks, and windsurfing
- Selection of motorised water sports including tubing, water skiing, flyboarding, and jet skis
- Fishing charters, luxury yachting and romantic sailing tours
- Bicycle hire
- Komos Kid’s Club – ages 3-12
- Games room including table tennis, pool tables, board games and satellite TV
- Nightly entertainment
* some services may incur additional charge
Bed & Breakfast
The All-Inclusive Plus Package
- Breakfast (07h30 – 10h00), lunch (12h30 – 14h00), and dinner (19h00 – 21h00) served in the Farivalhu Restaurant for guests staying at the southern end of the island and in the Maalan Restaurant for guests staying at the northern end of the island.
- Casual Snack Day Menu including pizzas, burgers, & ice cream served at the Dhoni Bar (10h00 – 01h00), Hot Rock Bar (10h00 – 18h00), and Uthuru Bar (10h00 – 18h00).
- Free-flow alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including:
- soft drinks & fruit juice, coffee, tea, iced coffee, & milkshakes
- Meeru still bottled water
- selection of draught beer, red, white & rose wines, and spirits including gin, vodka, rum, whisky, tequila, and brandy
- selection of cocktails and mocktails
- Minibar refilled once per day (as per schedule) plus a demi bottle of Champagne (per villa, per length of stay).
- One Sunset Cruise (as per schedule), one ½-hour Group Snorkeling Lesson (as per schedule), one ½-hour Group Windsurf Lesson (as per schedule), and one ½-hour Group Driving Range Lesson.
- Complimentary use of the fitness centre, driving range, tennis courts, badminton, beach volleyball, table tennis, pool tables, & football grounds.
- Complimentary use of the 9 hole ‘Pitch & Putt’ Golf Course
- Complimentary use of the kayaks and windsurfing equipment (experienced operators).
- Free Yoga Group Session in Duniye Spa (as per schedule) including Pranayama, Asanas and Yoga Nidra
- 20% discount on all food items at Asian Wok (not valid for special events).
Traditional open-air style dining with a casual feel. Sandy floors and buffet-style cuisine serving breakfast, lunch, & dinner.
Traditional thatched roofs and sandy floors create an open-air style casual dining experience with buffet-style cuisine served for breakfast, lunch, & dinner.
Asian Wok Restaurant
Stunning sunset views at the southern end of the island from this overwater a-la-carte restaurant specialising in Asian cuisine and Teppanyaki.
Hot Rock Restaurant
Unique dining with seafood, steak, chicken, & exotic game available to be cooked at your table on the open decking.
Snacks including ice cream, pastries, paninis, and specialty coffees & teas.
Romantic dining experience with a Candlelight Beach Dinner under the stars that is perfect for a special occasion.
Located by the Dhoni pool, this bar is perfect for those relaxing by the pool.
Including a Sports Bar with tables and games, the Kakuni Bar showcases international sporting events and doubles as a disco in the evening.
An adults-only bar at the northern end of the island.
Asian Wok Bar
Located in the overwater restaurant, it’s the perfect place for a sunset glass of bubbles.
Being surrounded by tall coconut palms makes this small bar a cosy place for a tipple.
Hot Rock Bar
Open air decking and views of the infinity pool and ocean make the bar at the Hot Rock Restaurant a favourite.