- 3 infinity swimming pools
- One&Only Spa with 8 single treatment rooms, 2 couples suites, and a relaxation room offering a Mani/Pedi:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez and holistic Harmonia therapies by Francesc Miralles
- Club One featuring a fitness centre with yoga, spinning, tennis, and mini golf
- Unlimited ocean activities including non-motorised watersports, a glass-bottom boat, and snorkelling
- Giant outdoor games including Jenga, chess, bowling, checkers, and connect 4
- Hair salon
- Wedding packages
- KidsOnly programme & teens programme offering exciting complimentary activities
- Mountain bike guided tour
- The Dive Centre offering guided diving and introductory courses. Certified as a PADI Gold Palm Resort Dive Centre and a 100% Project Aware Member with professional PADI instructors
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
* some services may incur additional charges
Bed & Breakfast
Mouth-watering steakhouse offering an impressive showcase of wines and some of the finest Australian Angus Wagyu beef, fresh Mauritian seafood, and home-style, sharable side plates created from exquisite seasonal produce.
Tapasake is an enticing blend of Pan Asian flavours, influenced by the ‘tapas’ of Spain. Set on a traditional thatched Mauritian structure upon stilts, Tapasake sits on the edge of a beautiful lagoon with over-water seating and views of sugarcane-covered mountains.
La Terrasse offers a wide range of cuisines from classic international favourites to French delicacies, fresh pizza to mouth-watering prawns and crayfish straight from the ocean, and home-grown Creole. Dine in a pavilion with perfect sea views and sounds of live music from the illuminated stage beyond.
Soak up waterfront dining in an open-sided pavilion with a timber sundeck offering panoramic views of the pool and vivid blue ocean. Mauritian-style barbecues bring out the best from the local catch of the day, enjoyed with local rum cocktails.
A stunning new alfresco restaurant and bar inspired by Southern French and Italian cuisines, with an emphasis on freshly caught local seafood.
Specialist coffee, sweet pastries, and garden-fresh salads from a cosy boutique coffee shop with smiling service.
La Pointe Bar
Soak up the sun and savour a tailor-made cocktail at La Pointe Bar. Enjoy the beautiful lagoon and pool surroundings, while you unwind.
La Terrasse Bar
Enjoy thirst-quenching tropical juices, an uplifting rum-based aperitif at sunset, and some impromptu dancing to the beat of live music. Relax on an enticing open-air deck surrounding our glittering infinity pool.
Serving cocktails inspired by its pan-Asian cuisine, Tapasake Lounge features spice route ingredients and lively flavours with mesmerising mountain and lagoon views.