- Waterfall swimming pool
- Nearly ¾ mile of white sand beach
- Watersports including Hobie Cats, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, and snorkelling
- Indulge Spa
- Fitness centre and fitness classes
- Onsite bicycles
- Yoga classes
- Nightly live music, activities, & events
- Tennis courts, volleyball, and croquet
- Games pavilion
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary lagoon fishing, tropical bird watching, hiking, and cooking demos
- 24 hour concierge
* some services may incur additional charge
Bed & Breakfast
The Seagrape Restaurant
Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner with both buffet and a-la-carte menus featuring refined Caribbean gourmet cooking with international flavours. An elegant casual beachside venue complete with live evening entertainment.
The Gaugin Restaurant
An intimate restaurant that serves West Indian inspired a-la-carte lunches and dinners in romantic beachfront palapas.
The Barefoot Grill
A relaxed and laid-back beachside atmosphere serving lunchtime snacks such as the classic Cuban sandwich, burgers, and grilled quesadillas.
Featuring specialty coffees, teas, and homemade pastries.
The Tee Pee Bar
A casual bar best known for its signature drink, the Galley Bay Special, and its impressive seaside ambiance.
The Gauguin Bar
Elegant and offering amazing sea views, the bar is located inside the Gauguin Restaurant.
The Lounge Bar
Located inside the Seagrape Restaurant, the Lounge Bar offers live music in the evenings alongside cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
Island life at its best, the Rum Shack offers different rums from throughout the Caribbean as well as curated rum cocktails..