- 2 Swimming Pools
- U Spa by Constance
- Library featuring free internet access, DVD and CDs
- Boutique shopping
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Excursions and tailor-made trips including deep sea fishing, catamaran trips, canoeing and more
- Water sports including windsurfing, pedalos, hobie cat sailing, snorkelling, kayaking, glass-bottom boat rides, waterskiing and laser boats
- Fitness centre
- Beach volleyball, mini golf
- 2 championship 18-hole golf courses
- Constance Kids Club (4 – 11 years old)
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Wine tastings
- PADI dive centre
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
* some services may incur additional charge
Bed & Breakfast
Archipel restaurant located in the main building, overlooking the pool and the beach and partly open-air. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It offers à la carte menus with light Mauritian-influenced gourmet food and themed buffet dinners.
The unique floating seafood restaurant comprises of five decks, located amongst the natural fish reserve, which is reached via a wooden pathway. Le Barachois overlooks the lagoon with an unspoiled view of a mountain range – the sunset is breathtaking. The restaurant is open for dinner only.
Situated in the Laguna bar area, this restaurant offers for lunch and dinner a selection of sushi, sashimi, maki, dim-sum as well as other Asian specialities.
The Laguna Bar
Overlooking the pool & beach, The Laguna Bar features two sundecks and serves a range of beverages including perfectly mixed cocktails. Lively entertainment and floating loungers add an air of sophistication.
The Lotus Lounge Bar
Located adjacent to L’Archipel Restaurant, the Lotus Lounge Bar is ideal for a pre-dinner beverage or after dinner drink in an intimate and elegant atmosphere.
Barachois – Floating Bar
Relaxing music and amazing views are on the menu at Barachois where guests can enjoy a before of after dinner beverage.
With over 25,000 bottles of wine from around the world, the cellar includes a dedicated area for wine tasting and serves cheese and delicatessan to pair.