- 500m of private beach
- 3 infinity swimming pools including a kid’s pool
- Signature Qua Spa
- Qua fitness centre
- Watersports including jet skis, sea bobs, fly fish, donut and banana rides, waterskiing, fun cats, yacht/boat cruises, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards
- Shopping boutiques
- Empire Club for Cherubs (0-2), Gladiators (3-7), and Centurions (8-12)
- ROAM Teens Club
- The Rotunda entertainment venue
- Valet parking
- Business services
* some services may incur additional charge
Bed & Breakfast
Beach Club Room Benefits
- Access to Cove Beach including the beach, pools, and alfresco setting
- Daily benefits between 5pm – 7pm:
- Unlimited drinks (selected soft drinks, beer, & wines served by the glass)
- An individual canapè platter per person
Gordon Ramsey’s Hell’s Kitchen
Following on from his Las Vegas restaurant, the Celebrity Chef opens his second Hell’s Kitchen at Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai.
Serving modern Japanese dishes, from Wagyu beef to premium, authentic sushi in a fine dining setting.
A signature Chinese restaurant by 3 Michelin starred chef, Alvin Leung.
The highly acclaimed buffet restaurant with an open kitchen design. Serving hundreds of indulgent dishes to satisfy all.
Venus Il Restorante & Beach Club
Mouthwatering Mediterranean appetizers, woodfired pizzas, homemade pasta to perfectly grilled meats, and seafood transport you to the sun-kissed coast at Venus Ristorante.
A stunning beach club that comprises a restaurant, the one-of-a-kind Rosé Lounge, and 3 pools all set to the backdrop of the tranquil Arabian Sea.
Fortuna Pool & Beach
Relax and enjoy the family friendly pool & bar area with breathtaking Arabian Gulf views.
Neptune Pool & Beach
Treat yourself poolside with lavish drinks & snacks in a contemporary setting.
Havana Social Club
Paying homage to the 1920s Cuba scene this bar offers curated cigars and an extensive list of Caribbean liquors served to Latin beats.
Sophisticated lobby lounge offering light meals, patisserie, coffee & teas along with the Signature Afternoon Tea.
Sweet treats and shisha go hand in hand at the perfect place to unwind while enjoying views of the Arabian Sea.