- Complimentary luxury boat service to the Saphan Taksin skytrain station / Robinson Department Store and downtown area
- Anantara Spa offering many signature treatments
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Swim up bar
- 24 hours fitness centre, sauna, and steam room
- Chang Noi Kids Club
- Thai cooking classes
- Flood-lit tennis courts
- Daily Thai cultural show
- Muay Thai boxing ring
- Local area excursions
- Anantara Dream – a 3 day/2 night river cruise on a restored rice barge at additional cost
- Nightly live music
- Complimentary smartphone to enjoy for your stay at the resort
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Business centre & valet parking
- Babysitting service on request
* some services may incur additional charge
Bed & Breakfast
Kasara Executive Lounge Benefits:
- Personalised service by our Kasara concierge
- Personalised check-in and check-out
- International breakfast buffet at The Market restaurant, or a pre-ordered selection available in the lounge
- All day refreshments of non-alcoholic beverages, Ronnefeldt tea and coffee
- Afternoon high tea with pastries and Ronnefeldt tea and coffee
- Pre-dinner ‘Sundowners’ with cocktails, wines, selected beverages, and canapés
- Unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary iPad, available for use at the Kasara Lounge only
- Complimentary late check-out at 2.00 pm (subject to availability)
- Complimentary meeting room usage at the Business Centre for one hour per day (subject to availability)
- 25% savings at the ‘Elephant Bar’ daily from 8.00 pm until late
- 15% savings on all single Anantara Spa treatments
- Unlimited garment pressing services
- 25% savings for laundry and dry cleaning services
Mouthwatering Japanese teppanyaki steakhouse served with handcrafted sushi and Japanese-style tasty cocktails. Watch your chef cook prime meats and seafood grilled to perfection.
Spice & Barley
A unique Asian gastro lounge concept with a perfect-for-sharing menu of pan-Asian dishes inspired from Chinese and other southeast Asian cuisine created by an award-winning chef.
Cruise along the river and dine for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Enjoy Thai delicacies and local favourites such as green curry or massaman. This is a great way to see Bangkok from an alternative view.
Dine in a tropical riverfront setting and indulge on a menu including fresh seafood, quesadillas, and Hawaiian pork chops prepared in Bangkok’s only Chinese wood-fired oven.
Curries, fresh seafood, and live performances at the Riverside Terrace. Guests will feel entertained and sated with this unique dining experience.
An authentic Italian restaurant offering an array of traditional favourites, from fresh handmade pasta to pizza from the wood-fired oven, while the Little Italy corner offers cured meats and Italian cheeses to share.
Wake up to an impressive spread of international buffet dishes and an a-la-carte menu while you sip your morning coffee with a gentle breeze on the alfresco terrace.
Maa Laa Café & Studio
Perfect pastries and quality coffee in an inspiring oasis of serene calm.
Longtail Bar’s pier stretches out over the river, a perfect place to enjoy a couple of cocktails or try the fabulous a la carte barbecue menu serving delicious aromas from succulent meats and fresh seafood.
Loy Nam Bar
Relax by the tropical gardens and swimming pool while enjoying the river views. Loy Nam Bar is the perfect place to try some exotic juices and cocktails after a long day of exploring the busy streets of Bangkok. Thai and international snacks are also available.
Plush furnishings and a selection of premium spirits and innovative cocktails make this the perfect bar to enjoy an aperitif or evening nightcap.